Versailles Palace: Exclusive Package Skip-the-line Access with a glass of Champagne
- Skip the line to enter the Palace of Versailles
- Save hours of waiting time
- Enjoy a glass of Champagne inside the Castle in the restaurant ORE by Alain Ducasse
- Visit the Palace of Versailles at your own pace
- Stay as long as you want
Experience Versailles like never before: appreciate a glass of Champagne at the restaurant Ore (Chef Alain Ducasse), located inside the Versailles Palace, and get to the magnificent Palace with priority access. Learn historical information while you tour the Palace thanks to an audioguide included.
Located just 30 minutes from central Paris by train, Versailles was a sleepy village until Louis XIII began to build a hunting lodge there in 1623. By the end of the century, continued expansion saw the town and castle become the symbolic center of the absolute monarchy of the Ancien Régime.
Louis XIV moved the royal family to the palace in 1682, and 2 enormous new wings were added during a 2nd phase of building (1678-1715). Your pass allows you to visit the State Apartments built by Le Vau. Get a sense of life in the French court as you take a walk through the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Stroll through the legendary gardens at your own pace, and admire fountains, sculptures, and beautifully manicured lawns.
You will also enjoy access to the Grand and Petit Trianon in their own grounds. See where the Sun King would entertain in private, and where he would go to escape the rigors of court life. Then, go to Marie Antoinette's Estate, and discover where she would seek refuge in private.
Good to know
There is an additional fee to access the gardens for the dates with the Fountain Show. Please check the different product options and book accordingly
The Musical Fountains Show take place on:
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 22th May to 31th October as well as Wednesday 14th July 2021
The Musical Gardens take place on :
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from Thursday 1st July to Tuesday 31th August 2021 - (except Wednesday 14th July, day of the Musical Fountains Shows)
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 2nd September to 29th October 2021 and on Whit Monday 24th May 2021.
- Access to the gardens is charged for children from the age of 5 during the Musical Fountains Show and Musical Gardens. Children have to pay to go to the gardens for minors from 5 to 18 years old and for adults from the UE up to 25 years old.
- Arrive early to avoid the crowds! In high season, the Palace can be very crowded in the morning, go to the gardens first, then go to the Palace in the middle of the afternoon
This activity is non-refundable
We entered in minutes
We were waiting for 20 minutes when we decided to book this deal. We entered in minutes when it would have taken us 2 hours. I will suggest your website to friends